ST HI-TEC Facebook - Come Follow Us!

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Found Copy...........Apexi Version This Time

We see lots of copy products recently.......In this time, I saw Apexi boost gauge....

Until we opened the box....................



Look at carefully........(real one on the left)


I didn't realize it was copy........................They have done good job??...............





However in this case......we cannot use this boost gauge to connect other real APEXi gauges..




(The plugs are different.....So... doesn't work with real one(*_*)"""""!.

Please be careful when you buy.......but how can you make sure, if you don't know much about it, even myself...took time to find out....



Yap, they've done good job!!...





wonder how much they are....???
May be cheap..........If works fine...OK????.......But if not......you will be anger!!!

I wouldn't buy those anyway but!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this content. I find it difficult to locate good quality info out there when it comes to this
content. Thanks for the guide!
Feel free to visit my web-site :: seo fresno

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from
an established blog. Is it difficult to set up your own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thank you
Review my page :: read this