ST HI-TEC Facebook - Come Follow Us!

Tuesday 21 June 2011

THE PERFORMANCE OF K20A PLUS SUPER CHARGER POWER!!!


K20DC5, Recently this car seems more popular to modify...........I think more people are using this vehicle for track racing now!...........good power, good body, and don't need to do much with car...... and may be cheap to run than turbo vehicles.






Today we did tune this DC5 K20A with super charger!!!.....stock engine with bolt on super charger kit! control by HONDATA......






(To tune HONDATA will take long time.... to get good result, but it's worth to spend time to check each detail tho.)















(This vacuum cleaner look like super charger will give you smooth response and power!!)















We spend long time to mach cam timing and v-tech point with boost, lower cam timing seems to mach with on boost than NA set up. Of cause ignition timing need to be adjust with boost as well.







And result.....over 200kw at whee 0.45 bar of boost(almost 300hp at engine!!!)......the boost start from 2500rpm!!





This is the great gain from 145kw NA tune, at first gear...wheel spinning start from 2500rpm!!!
Good fun to drive!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all I want to say wonderful blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was interested to know how you center yourself and
clear your mind prior to writing. I have had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there.
I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost simply just trying
to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Thank you!
Also visit my web blog ; data