ST HI-TEC Facebook - Come Follow Us!

Tuesday 18 September 2012

HONDA ENGINE.......


 We do not do many HONDA's,  but check this engine out before modify??




Stepping clutch pedal a lot???....

Well, this engine need full overhaul........with New piston, rod, and camshaft as well??( not really need them!!??)......But I know.... HONDA engine.....Don't muck around too much......Otherwise.... go worst than factory...!!??

Start from clean up.....!!

                                                                                  Enough?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement? My blog has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any methods to help reduce content from being stolen? I’d genuinely appreciate it.